Tuesday, August 16, 2005

funny leave letters

use this for leave letter infuture! its too good!FUNNY LEAVE LETTERSTHIS IS A COLLECTION OF LEAVE LETTERS AND APPLICATIONS WRITTEN BY PEOPLE IN VARIOUS PLACES OF INDIA.

1.A student's leave letter:"As I am suffering from my uncle's marriage i cannot attend the class..."-------------------------------------

2.A candidate's application:"This has reference to your advertisement caalling for a 'typist And an accountant-Male orFemale'...As Iam both for the past Several years and I can handle both; I am applying for thepost."-------------------------------------

3.I.T.I., Bangalore: An employee applied for leave as follows:Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife.Please sanction me one week leave.-------------------------------------

4.Another employee applied for half day leave as follows:"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 0-clock and I maynot return,please grant me half day casual leave"-------------------------------------

5.A leave letter to the headmaster:"As I am studying in this school I amm suffering from headache.Irequest you to leave me today"-------------------------------------

6.An incident of a leave letter:"I am suffering from fever,please declare one day holiday."-------------------------------------

7.Another leave letter written to the headmaster:As my headache is paining,please grant me leave for the day.-------------------------------------

8.From H.A.L.Administration dept:As my mother-in-law has expired and I am responsible for it,Please grant me 10 days leave.-------------------------------------

9.Actual letter written for application of leave:"My wife is sufering from sickness and as I am her only husband At home I may be grantedleave".-------------------------------------

10.Another gem from I.T.I. Leave-letter from an employee who wasPerforming his daughter's wedding:"As I am marrying my daughter,please grant a week's leave..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home