Monday, December 05, 2005

I got tagged

well there is this tagging concept.. have got tagged to write 20 things about me...

hmm. lemme think....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
am still thinkin.. hmmm......hmmmmm.......ok here goes...

1)am damn crazy reader .. but am very specific about what i read and i love novels with a conspiracy (da vinci code for eg.) , spy novels and psycho thrillers.

2) i can make friends easily and am really close n all...... i enjoy bein with friends,

3) my life ambition is to become a professional game programmer and guru... and am actually preparin and readin abt game prog... itz damn damn tough.

4) I have a huge crush on every other good lookin girl... which includes, of course kajol, ash, jeniffer connelly... :D

5) I wanna earn a lots after i fin studyin and spend them....

6) I am not too keen on going to US,UK etc. etc..... but if i get a good opportunity there ill go... and ill stay here if i get a better one

7) am also interested in cryptography, steganography, and many toher code breakin stuff...

8) Vasili Zaitsev is my hero.. jus got impressed by d "enemy at the gates" movie.. i advice anyone who hasnt seen, to watch if they get the chance.

9)my favourite books include Bourne trilogy, harry potter, lotr,godfather,john saul books

10)If i get impressed with any book, movie or author, ill get totally obsessed ... ill do a lot of research about them... at one point of time ... i think durin my 12th i was so obsessed with lotr that i cud tell all d chapter names in reverse... and i knew most of the poems in the book too....

11) I take nothin seriously which has been my gr8est strength and weakness....

12) If i take up a job i cannot have peace until i finish it... like now i have started writin the post ... hav been thinkin for a long time now ... but still am goin on... :D

13) I like programmin a lots ... and i can sit on fr hours jus programmin without gettin bored..

14) I like to talk about things tht i have and others dont.. and try to make them feel jealous ... i wud never offend them in any way of course... for eg: "hey u knw tonite am gonna watch head of State in Star movies.. its a nice movie .. r u gonna?.. oh sorry u dun have set top box na? sorry!!!" ...

15) I like my skool a lots .. i mean wht fun we had!!!... i really miss my skool days u knw... easwari cn never come to even 10% of its standard.

16) when it comes to travellin or vacations.. i get excited and all initally .. and then after some time i get bored..it has happened everytime i have been on a long vacation.. i start thinkin about my mums coffee...

17) I totally adore tv shows like whose line is it anyway( its damn funny) , friends... and also lollu sabha..

18) yeah..comin to music.. i like all kinds of music... rahman is my all time favourite.. i like linkin park and nirvana.....

19) am a damn crazy formula 1 fan .. hav been followin f1 for more than 6 years nw... Kimi Raikkonen is my favourite .... it had been hakkinen fr some time... i dun hate schumacher of course.. but i dun like him too..

20) ok finally about me... am a very frank person, if i like or dislike smethng or smeone ... i jus tell dem ... and am easy goin too.. so if u need a gr8, faithful friend.. then u cud of course count on me anytime..... :-)

thasssiiit... so ... nw its my turn to tag.... huh thinkin of it... hey radha u hav tagged every person who blogs... u havent given me a chance to tag any1... anyway ill tag sriram, harini, nilesh again.....

4 Comments:

At December 06, 2005 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vasili Zaitsev ... whoz tat.. have nver heard of him??

 
At December 06, 2005 7:02 PM, Blogger shiv said...

go watch enemy at d gates

 
At December 06, 2005 10:47 PM, Blogger Radha said...

easy for u to say.. u have a STB. i dont :-(. if u hav de cd , get it 4 me.

 
At December 07, 2005 5:33 AM, Blogger shiv said...

oh i forgot u dun have na hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home