Sunday, January 15, 2006

give your own title

the frequency of updation of this blog had been in its peek during the hols ... there has been nt much posted for a long time as coll has started ... so i jus thot i wud quickly add smthng in my free time .. so yeah my time in coll is totally borin ... the subjects are the worst set i hav ever had... worst of the lot are software engg... and engg economics..damn!!!... but yesterday was fun... i met few of my frends from skool who are here fr there pongal hols!!!...it was nice,we were discussin about lots of events tht happ in skool... it was fun tlkin abt them... we had a really nice time... vijay , arun and me were the only guys invited yesterday...arun was late as usual , vijay left in d middle coz he had to go fr a movie at 6... and it was a bit embarrasin to b sittin around 7 girls... and i was the only guy there... anyway who cares... and arun joined us almost as soon as vj had left

apart frm tht ntng interestin has happ ... my brother had come home... and i, as a routine brought in the subject of buyin me a cell fone ... i always start this convo wen my brother is home.. coz if i am alone i wud b refused point blank... my dad will ask "why do you need 1".. i wud never b able to give him a satisfyin answer so hav always failed to get 1... but i strted the convo hopin tht my bro wud support me... but i misjudged him!!... he started askin more ques thn my father... IDIOT!!!!....

so wht do i do... i offered to come with him to the station and strtred tlkin to him about the cell... as is common to say "semma ice vechen"... coz hez cmng next week and then i cud strt my fresh attempts to get 1... it wud hav been easier if tht stupid vice chancellor hadnt drafted tht new cell fone ban rule... f***!!!....

anyway if ths fails,i hav to abandon high court and appeal in Supreme court... i mean my mum... so lets see... please wish me luck.. :-)

7 Comments:

At January 16, 2006 5:12 AM, Blogger Radha said...

hehe.. good luck... and my title wud be : "Depso for Cell Phone!!"

 
At January 17, 2006 5:50 AM, Blogger shiv said...

thnk u radha....u mean Despo???

 
At January 17, 2006 8:36 AM, Blogger Radha said...

oops.. ya i meant despo..

 
At January 17, 2006 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boring subjects? wait till 7th sem to reconsider. nt to speak of 8th where u have none.. oops! there seem to b 2 papers..
@ rada
lol! radha! just like u!

 
At January 18, 2006 2:26 AM, Blogger Radha said...

@anu

tankzz for damage anu..!! but nuthin compared to urz... shall i tell ??? tat one wher u mistook "vaidehi" in sivaram's link for our fren vaidu.. ooops.. did i blabber smthg!..hehe ;-).. jus like me eh??..lol..

and.. 7th sem is bad but u can manage with symp OD. and 8th sem is best. NO CLASSES.. so i agree with siv.. 6th sem SUCKS!!

 
At January 18, 2006 5:43 AM, Blogger Sriram said...

i go for to cell or not to cell
...go for it dude...nyay ki jeet hogi...
hmm..u embarassed being around girls...thats news...;-)

 
At January 18, 2006 7:26 AM, Blogger shiv said...

@ sriram.... no actually not dude...was actually njoyin myself fully.... u knw me ;-)... bit embarrasin was an exaggeration...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home